Discover key insights into our 2019 Flexible Working Survey.
- 33.8% of automotive professionals work the traditional 9-5 hours
- 67% cited flexible working hours as “important” when searching for their next role
- 33.3% of automotive professionals cited that they were “100% loyal” to their current employer
- 53.2% of automotive professionals ‘set a hard boundary’ between home and work life
How do automotive professionals currently work now?
- 27.8% of automotive professionals do shift work
- 20.4% work flexitime
- 18.5% job share
- 14.8% work from home
- 3.7% work part time
- 3.7% work annualised hours
- 1.9% work compressed hours
- 1.9% are in phased retirement
- 1.9% work staggered hours
Responses acquired between 28th February 2019 and 7th June 2019.
Based on an InAutomotive survey of 77 automotive professionals.
Read our January newsletter
Check out our first newsletter for 2021! It's jam packed with all the new and exciting features you can expect from InAutomotive in the next 18 months.
Read our December newsletter
Its been a busy month for InAutomotive. Check out what we've all been up to in our December newsletter. In a change to our usual automotive quiz, we're hosting a mini Christmas quiz this month! How good is your festive knowledge?
InAutomotive gives back to the local community
The rule book was well and truly torn up in 2020, so in keeping with that theme, InAutomotive decided to do their corporate Christmas gifts a little different this year. Instead of thanking clients with their usual corporate gifts, they opted to use that money to...